Driveway Sealcoating in KCMO
Our latest project, Driveway Sealcoating for a home near Overhill Rd.
This driveway was 2 years old and had not been treated with sealer and started to develop cracks. We cleaned the surface removed grass and removed loose debris. Filled cracks with our polymer crack sealer. Hand applied PRO BLEND rubber modified sealer.On this driveway the decorative bricks were surrounding the asphalt on all sides Sealcoating areas like this are squeegee applied to keep sealer off brick and concrete
We are often asked when should we Sealcoat our driveway/ parking lot and how often should it be sealed?
Newly paved surfaces can be sealcoated as soon as 6 months after installation. In two years the surface should be sealed again with a two coat application. After the first two treatments asphalt should be sealed every four years using a 1-2 coat application flowing a routine maintenance like this will ensure your paved surface lasts.
Some benefits of Driveway Sealcoating in KCMO include:
- Reduces long term repair costs
- Accelerates melting of snow and ice on the pavement surface
- Protects your pavement from oxidation, oil and chemical spills
- Protects against water penetration, rain, frost and snow damage
- Enhances the appearance of your building and landscape
- Prolongs pavement life, safeguarding your investment
- Prevents cracking, Spaulding and potholes
- Makes property more attractive to customers