Sealcoat Installation in Bonner Springs, KS
A properly installed, quality sealcoat product will protect asphalt from fuel, oil, weather and traffic wear. If you do not properly maintain your asphalt surface with regular sealcoat applications and minor cracking filling repairs, you could run into larger issues, like alligator cracking and the formation of potholes.
This project was done in 3 mobilizations so car wash business would not be interrupted.
Parking lot was cleaned of dirt and debris grass was cut from cracks & edge.
hot rubber crack sealant was applied to cracks. Small potholes were patched.
Pro blend rubberized asphalt sealer 2 coats for a parking lot
Summary of Sealcoat Installation in Bonner Springs, KS
- Location: Porter Buggy Bath at 339 N 130th Street in Bonner Springs, KS
- Type: Asphalt Sealcoating
- Sealcoat done in 3 mobilizations
- Parking Lot Cleaned from dirt, debris & grass
- Hot Rubber Crack Sealant applied to cracks & potholes
- Pro Blend Rubberized Asphalt Sealer applied in 2 coats