Driveway Sealcoating on Oakmont Drive in Kansas City, MO
Our Sealcoating process in 5 steps:
- Prep - Clean area of dirt and debris with power broom and wire brush. Cut vegetation and overgrown grass from edges and cracks. Inspect asphalt and prime oil spots and chemical stains.
- Crack Fill - Seal major cracks with Deery super stretch polymer crack sealant. Squeegee to create low profile on surface.
- Patching - Fill potholes and failed areas in pavement with compacted hot mix asphalt as needed.
- Sealcoat - Apply MAC PRO-BLEND hot blended rubber modified polymer coal tar sealant 1-2 coats as needed. Block area from traffic.
- Finish - After 24 hour dry time asphalt is ready for traffic.
Brands used in Kansas City Driveway Sealcoating
- MAC PRO-BLEND
Call Gorman Sealcoating & Striping today for your free quote.
Let us show why we are Kansas City's top rated asphalt sealcoating contractor.