Asphalt Pothole Repair in Gladestone, MO
Our latest project Asphalt Pothole Repair for a home near N Oak Trafficway 64118.
Areas near dumpsters are one of the places in a parking lot that face some of the hardest conditions of the entire surface an average garbage truck weighs 64,000 or 32 tons. That Weight puts a lot of stress on the areas in front of the dumpsters. when rainwater combines with cracks in the asphalt the sub base of the asphalt can soften and when the heavy truck comes for the trash it will cause the asphalt to buckle and come loose in some cases.
The permanent and lasting fix for this is doing a saw cut and patch.
We saw cut around damaged asphalt with a 18" diamond blade saw. We then remove failed broken and damaged asphalt. Failed baserock is removed and replaced. We then install asphalt in two 2" lifts and compact to level with the original asphalt.
Some benefits of Asphalt Pothole Repair include:
- Reduces long term repair costs
- Accelerates melting of snow and ice on the pavement surface
- Protects your pavement from oxidation, oil and chemical spills
- Protects against water penetration, rain, frost and snow damage
- Enhances the appearance of your building and landscape
- Prolongs pavement life, safeguarding your investment
- Prevents cracking, Spaulding and potholes
- Makes property more attractive to customers